How To Make Baked French Toast – Allrecipes
How To Make Baked French Toast – allrecipesBaked French Toast
Baked French Toast: Hi! everyone i hope you are fine with good health. Today we are going to make a special baked french toast. It is very easy to make. You can make toast very easily using the ingredients, that are easily available at home. So, first of all take necessary precautions while cooking, because your safety is our first priority. Let us know in the comment section below if you any question regarding this post. We highly need your feedback to improve our services for you. You can consider this toast as overnight french toast. So, guys without wasting any time let us go ahead and see that how we can make french toast today using allrecipes easy guide.
Ingredients To Make French Toast
- 6 slices toast thick bread
- 2⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
1. First of all you need to create a mixture, pour milk, sugar, eggs, flour, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
2. Heat a large fry pan, or griddle.
3. When the fry pan is hot, add one tablespoon butter.
4. Turn the flame to its low level, if the butter continues to smoke.
5. Flip and dip the slice of bread from both sides for almost 30 seconds in batter.
6. Now, let some batter rip off from bread, then put them in into the frying pan.
7. The next step says cook the slice well until it becomes brown. In short, cook the bread slices for almost 1 to 2 minute each side.
8. You can now add more butter if you wish to cook all the slices and repeat the step number 7.
9. Ta dahh! Serve with butter and hot syrup.
Thank you so much for reading this recipe from allrecipes today. Take care of your self see you next time with new recipes.
Read Related Article Here: How to make chocolate pastry