How To Make Chicken Stew At Home – Allrecipes
How To Make Chicken Stew At Home- AllRecipes
Hello! Welcome back to allrecipes. Today we are going to make chicken stew in very easy and simple steps. You can easily make chicken stew at home with simple and easy available ingredients. This recipes is very good in taste i personally recommend this. This recipe almost takes 1 hour and 30 minute to make this recipe. You can find ingredients easily in your kitchen. You can also use alternative item if not available at home. No need to relate this recipe with chicken and dumplings. This recipe is much more better and tasty to eat. So, let us go ahead and see how we can make today’s recipe with allrecipes.
Ingredients required to make chicken stew
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14 ounce) cans mashed tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- First of all take a cooking pot.
- Take onion and oil pour both of these items into a pot and fry for at least 120 seconds.
- Now, add 14 ounce cans diced tomatoes, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 bay leaf, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 cups chopped chicken breasts and finally add 1 teaspoon thyme.
- Turn on the flame and heat to boiling.
- Take potatoes, chicken, carrots and add them into the pot. Mix them well.
- When veggies are ready and done allow simmer.
- Now, cook for almost 1/2 hours.
- You can use the cornstarch for thickening the stew.
Thank you for visiting allrecipes. Stay connected to our website and bookmark the URL. So, you can get update of the new recipes. If you have any problem making this recipe or you think it is not appropriate. Please comment below and share your thoughts.